About Me page

Me MySelf and I

WARNING What you are about to read is highly classified information and should not be let out to the public at all cost!!! Hey me myself and I… me myself and i That’s a song Oh wait I’m writing I…Am writing, hi all you need to know is i’m a crazy child with a crazy family that likes to keep to herself.

Hello I´m Alivia nice to see… Nice to. THANKS for reading here I go IM Alivia and I am a energetic and happy spret MOST of the time I like to keep to myself a lot. I don’t usually wander too far out of my clicks I act like my life is a open book but there is a lot that remains classified! I have short dittery brown hair, and blue eyes I like to wear black and i am 5 foot 3 i think lol. Oh and one very important thing about me is I do NOT believe in religion at this moment so if someone were to say god is watching over you i might shoot a dirty look, but I do respect that many people do and ensuring it. Sometimes I wish people would do the same.

Hello again. So you wanna know what my talents are hu? Well i don’t think i have any i like to draw and i play the trumpet so those are things. Hey if you count being the world’s worst sister ever as a talent i guess i would take that rearward ses her.

So ya thats me Not much nothing to grab your popcorn over. I’m not dead yet so I will Live this to the best of my abilities ha NOT i’ll probably stay home listening to three days grace or something. Ya thats it if you made it this far thank you and if your teachers force you to do this to GOOD LUCK I mean it!

screenshot-2016-10-27-at-1-16-45-pm